Our natural and luxurious baby sleeping bags are made with only pure, organic cloud-soft cotton and 100% superfine and silky soft merino. Carefully chosen for its purpose, our generous but lightweight 280gsm merino wool lining creates a microclimate around your baby for all night comfort with no risk of overheating. Merino wool naturally insulates and regulates both body temperature and moisture levels
Best for room temperatures 17-27. For chillier nights we recommend our winter weight option and our ‘what to wear’ guide ensures the right baby sleeping bag for total comfort and performance.
Design & Fit
- no irritable labels at the neck
- extra long 98cm for babies of all sizes
- wide at the hip for 'wiggle room' and hip dysplasia
- travel slot for easy transition to/from cars and prams
- conforms to British Safety Standard (BS8510:2009)
Fabric & Care
- 100% superfine merino wool (RSW certified)
- pure, organic cotton (OEKO-TEK certified)
- luxuriously soft against baby’s skin
- won’t itch/irritate (kind to skin with eczema)
- machine washable (see care guide)
- temperature regulating
- moisture wicking
This item has not arrived?
Did not provide thermoregulating properties
I found that the sleeping bag was always cold for baby. Better off getting a 2.5tog from John Lewis.